Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer is the perfect time to go Barefoot!

I apologize that I haven't been keeping up with this blog as much as I would like.  I don't have a good excuse, just the fact that life has sort of gotten in my way of focusing on Barefoot Books as much as I'd like. 

I would encourage everyone on my team to also become a member of Dena's Team Barefoot page on Facebook.  Dena is who I roll up under and is full of knowledge and information about these wonderful books and products.  As far as I'm concerned the more we share with one another, the more successful we will all be.  Oh, and be sure to congratulate Dena on the birth of her new son!

Just a couple of June tips...Barefoot Books and the activity cards make wonderful "Happy Summer" gifts as well as end of the school year teacher gifts.  Teachers love these books and inspire creative little minds - Riley's teacher is getting a deck of the Kids' Garden Cards, great for Summer and beyond!

As always, please do not hesitate to ask me any questions and offer suggestions! 

Happy Summer everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment