Friday, February 19, 2010

Emily's Tiger

Yesterday, Riley was having "A DAY".  She is still recovering from her cold, was tired and a wee bit growly.  After opening my latest stock order, she was upset that I wouldn't let her put a sign on the door that read, "Book Sale".  I literally grabbed Emily's Tiger and it couldn't have been more perfect!  She immediately joined me for the read and loved to hear about disgruntled Emily and how she learned, via her Grandmother, how to put her "growly attitude" into perspective.  I would highly recommend this book for those parents who are looking for the perfect book to tame the "beast" in their children.  Worked for us, calmed the mood and we walked away smiling (she still wants me to put up the sign though.)
Ages 3 to 7 years
Illustrated By: Miriam Latimer

No comments:

Post a Comment