Friday, January 22, 2010

Know your product...

What I love best about this job is that you can center it around the people you love.  I can't say enough about my family and the fact that I have been able to do "work" while reading The Story Tree or Driving My Tractor or Emily's Tiger.  The best part of all this is that you can do "research" with your children as you escape to far away places and jump into beautiful stories.


Learning about these books, sharing your favorite titles and knowing your product will only make you more successful as you venture out into the world of fundraising and book selling.  


Hoping that you and your family take the time this weekend to relax and read together.  


"Just the knowledge that a good book is awaiting one at the end of a long day makes that day happier." Kathleen Norris

No comments:

Post a Comment