Friday, January 15, 2010

Suggestion of the day...

Social networking sites are a great way to expand your Barefoot business.  It's OK to start small - you don't need your Barefoot homepage, a Facebook page AND a blog - you can have one or all of them.  Whatever works for you.  Creating each of these is relatively simple and allows more customers, potential team members and contacts find you.  Blogger offers standardized, premate templates that you can easily create with little help.  Facebook has a tutorial as well.  Think of a clever name that sets you apart - there are a lot of "Barefoot" facebook pages so try to be original with your title but also stay connected with the company.  Let me know if anybody needs help setting a page up and I'd be happy to assist.  It's a great way to stay connected with your customers.  I have a blog where I talk about everything from saving money, to my kids, to Barefoot - the hope is that people will come back and read and then eventually remember me when they are looking to make a gift or book purchase.  My Facebook page is solely for my Fans and the list has grown well over the past few months. 

The best thing to remember?  Do what works for you - there isn't a cookie cutter business plan that needs to be followed so feel free to explore your options, make changes as you see fit and go Barefoot!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment