Thursday, January 14, 2010

Welcome to Team Barefoot New England!

This is a new blog that I will be running so that we have one central resource to refer to regarding our Barefoot Team.  I am relatively new to managing a growing team and want to ensure I am providing all the support to each and every one of you.  I will post new information, best demonstrative practices, helpful articles, book reviews and more on this blog and will try to post everyday.  My goal is to use this blog as a resource for you as you grow your Barefoot Books business in 2010.  I encourage all of you to comment to posts and threads as necessary and don't hestitate if you have questions or concerns.  I'm here to support all of you as you continue to build customer relationships and your business. 

As always, you can certainly continue to contact me via email but I wanted to provide one resource for the team in addition to email and the Barefoot website. 

Here's to going Barefoot together in 2010!  I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment